Are you ready for an inside out refreshing that will help you spring into new growth in this season?
If you're visiting this page now, you likely missed the original retreat dates. But fear not! You can still experience it at your own pace anytime, anywhere. Give yourself the gift of easing into your next season with a grow and renew mindset — taking practical tools and tips from our experts who have great takeaways and loads of gifts just for YOU!
When you SIGN-UP, you will receive links to ten 30-minute sessions with our expert presenters. That is about five hours of great content to help you get encouragement, strategy and pampering moving forward in 2022. We think you are going to love the RENEW! speakers!
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16
You will be getting:
The current state of the world can leave us all feeling overwhelmed and worried, putting pressure on all areas of our health and life.
Let us not give up on doing good and drawing nearer to our Savior. These speakers will share their authentic stories and the power of healing that is available to all of us. Whether you need inspiration in your physical, spiritual, mental or emotional life, you are sure to find some valuable content that can help you renew your life and soar to your goals.
The future does not have to feel uncertain, worrisome and overwhelming. You can navigate your life with persistence, grace and intention.
Our circumstances may change and the world may seem to move rapidly, but one thing we do have control over is how we respond. And having simple, easy-to-use resources to facilitate our growth can make a huge difference.
Here's what our speakers have in store for you:
- Liz Lassa will help you tune into Holy Spirit through a fresh and fast way of journaling called Spiritual Circle Journaling.
- Malia Lym will illustrate the power of routine to support our growth and prayer life.
- Tina Haisman will guide you in renewing the communication in your marriage.
- Becky Baudouin will give you the tools to reclaim your joy.
- Melissa Rohlfs will show you how to break free from the sugar habit without deprivation.
- Amy Joob will help you get unstuck.
- Andrea Fortenberry will help you balance your mom life.
- Kari Jo Shepherd will lead you in Bible-based yoga or fitness.
- Amy Denney will teach you how to bounce back from stress.
- Tricia Clarke will open your eyes to what holistic self-care really is.
Ladies who participated said the RENEW! retreat:
- helped them focus.
- allowed them to take better care of themselves so they can minister to others.
- got them refocused.
- helped them identify struggles.
- showed them how to set aside time to renew themselves regularly.
- improved daily living skills.
- affirmed their passions.
- taught them to care about routines and self-care strategies.
- showered them with a love to know they are worthy of time to renew.
We know you are busy and your time is valuable. And that is why we are so excited to offer you this event. We believe it holds the potential to create a ripple effect in the quality and longevity of your life.
And don't worry — we won't be sharing your email even within our group. Our speakers will only collect email in the event that you opt in for their gifts, and we hope you'll find value in what they offer to spark up a new friendship with them!
You can consume the content anyway you desire! One five-hour retreat; two days of viewing in 2.5 hour segments; or one 30-minute video per day for 10 days. However you choose, you are so worth it!
You'll get access to ten 30-minute presentations full of strategy, encouragement and pampering. Plus, each speaker is also offering links to some of her most popular, useful tools & goodies!